At Cape Cod Children’s Museum, like most non-profits, volunteers are the backbone of our organization. We have volunteers in every possible capacity from teaching programs, helping with special events, fixing things that break and serving on our boards and committees.
Current Volunteer Boards and Committees
We are fortunate to have a vibrant and dedicated Board of Directors at the museum. We currently have a couple of openings so please feel free to call or email Lisa Bates at the museum if you have any interest in working on the bright future of this museum.
Additionally, we have a Member Advisory Committee that meets during museum hours and you can bring your kids! Please reach out to Laura Fancher if you would like to join this valuable committee. Come tell us what you like, what you want and how we can improve!
How Can You Help? We have too many options to list but here are some skill sets we need!
- Light Carpentry Skills
- Classes: What can you teach?
- Story Times, Craft Help,
- Do you have a Business, Talent, Craft, Book, that you would like to share with our Members?
- Arts and Crafts
- Marketing and Social Media
- Gardening and Landscaping
- All things technology: computers, video, sound, recordings, filming,
- You name it we probably need it… don’t hesitate to contact us with your suggestions!